- Log into your control panel and stop your server.
- Select and open your Configuration Files and select ‘Admin.txt’ in your Text Editor.
- Next you’ll need to get your 64bit SteamID, which can be found here if you don’t know it.
- Copy your SteamID and add the following to your ‘Admin.txt.’
NOTE: to add multiple admins to your server, you can simply have them in the next line underneath.
- You can set the ‘name’ to your preference, however symbols will not work and may cause issues, we recommend setting it to the players usernames.
- Save your changes and restart your server.