This guide assumes you’ve already setup the login token, which you can read how to setup here: https://logicservers.co.uk/client/knowledgebase/63/Configuring-a-Login-Token-on-your-Ylands-server.html
To setup a world on a Ylands server you need to do two things;
Step One – Make a world!
- Stop your server.
- Go into the DSConfig.json configuration editor.
- Choose built in as your session data type.
- Then on game mode, choose Explore (Survival) or Creative.
- Give the server a name, you’ll need this to join.
- Optionally you can give the server a private password.
- Click save, and start up your server!
Step Two – Use that world!
- Go back into the DSConfig.json configuration editor.
- On the session type dropdown choose YlandFile.
- On the session data dropdown choose the world you just created.
- Click save, and restart your server!
Now the world won’t reset when you restart, enjoy the server!