- To start with, you need to know your steamID64. You can find out at http://steamid.io/
- Log into your control panel and enter your configuration files.
- In the text editor, edit SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg
- At the bottom of the configuration file you should be able to view the following:
- <Administrators> </Administrators>
- Inside the two Administrator tag, you must add your steamid64 inside an unsignedLong tag. For example:
- NOTE: by duplicating the unsignedLong part above and placing it beneath the previous admin, you can add more admins. For Example:
- Save the changes you’ve made and restart your server.
- 21 Users Found This Useful
To find your Steam group ID, first get the URL of your steam group. It will look something like:...
Whitelisting on Space Engineers is accomplished through Steam groups. You can gain...
Wiping data from your server: Log into your control panel Click on the service you want to...
To upload a Space Engineers would you have to: Inside your SE game, create a single player world...
To join your Space Engineers server: Login to your control panel. Copy the Query IP/Port...