- To start with, you need to know your steamID64. You can find out at http://steamid.io/
- Log into your control panel and enter your configuration files.
- In the text editor, edit SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg
- At the bottom of the configuration file you should be able to view the following:
- <Administrators> </Administrators>
- Inside the two Administrator tag, you must add your steamid64 inside an unsignedLong tag. For example:
- NOTE: by duplicating the unsignedLong part above and placing it beneath the previous admin, you can add more admins. For Example:
- Save the changes you’ve made and restart your server.
- 21 Users Found This Useful
To upload a Space Engineers would you have to: Inside your SE game, create a single player world...
Whitelisting on Space Engineers is accomplished through Steam groups. You can gain...
Wiping data from your server: Log into your control panel Click on the service you want to...
To find your Steam group ID, first get the URL of your steam group. It will look something like:...
To join your Space Engineers server: Login to your control panel. Copy the Query IP/Port...